Wednesday, May 19, 2010

My New Blog Design and My First Blog Award!

Wait a second, does anyone notice anything different about "Three Jewels In My Crown"? 
I knew I had smart followers.  It didn't take you long at all to realize
I have a new and improved blog design! Yipee!
I personally would like to Welcome you to "Three Jewels In My Crown".
A big hug and squeeze goes out to Jessica from A Blog To Brag About .  She is the genius behind this amazing blog design.  Together we crafted this amazing header that represents everything "Three Jewels In My Crown" is all about.  I'm seriously so excited I could pee my pants!  After 3 kids it doesn't take much to make me pee my pants anymore.  Raise your hands if you understand what I'm talking about ladies! For those who haven't had kids yet, keep practicing those keagles!
I'm also very thankful for each and every reader who follows my blog and for those who engage me through your wonderful comments.  A big hug  goes out to all of you.
Now if this wasn't enough excitement for one day would you believe that I have even more good news?
Well, today I received my very first Blog Award!



C from Random Thoughts And Musings From The Island is so sweat for presenting me with this award!

What would be the point of an award if you didn't share it with others?  So, there are some rules and responsibilities when you accept this award.
Here are the rules for the "Sweet Blog" Award:

Give this award to 10 sweet and friendly bloggers
Make a post about the award including the picture and mention the person who gave it to you
Put the award on your blog
Let your nominated 10 know you've awarded them by leaving a comment

The 10 amazing bloggers that I am presenting this award to are highly deserving of this award and they have fabulous blogs that I follow regularly.  This is  award is actually more rewarding to give than receive!

1. Taylor from Mary Janes and Galoshes Her fabulous blog offers craft ideas, tutorials and product reviews
2. Cynthia from Crumbs in the Minivan has a lovely blog about parenting and entertainment
3. Allie from No Time For Flash Cards has a great site for toddler crafts
4. Marie from Make and Takes has an amazing site that offers craft ideas, party ideas & parenting tips
5. Erin from Apples With Honey has a beautiful blog about life and parenting.  I adore her creative writing
6. Kami from No Biggie has a great blog about parenting, crafts, cooking and tutorials
7. Kathy from Mama's Losin' It has an amazing blog with writer's workshops, vlogging and much more
8. Holly from Domestic Dork has a hilarious blog about parenting, crafting and life in general
9. Shanna from My Favorite Everything has a lovely blog with tons of product reviews
10. Jessica from A Blog To Brag About  As mentioned above she is a great blog designer who just so happens to blog as well.

Well my friends, what do you think?  I'd love to know what you think of my new blog design and about my blog award.  This is a great opportunity to get in on the surprise giveaway that ends at midnight on May 22, 2010.  So drop me a line or two and you'll be entered to win.



6 comments:

Holly @ Domestic Dork said...

Awww, thanks for including me! :)

Taylor said...

Your so sweet! Thank you so much and I'm glad you got your new blog design you wanted!!!!

CynthiaK said...

Congratulations on the award! And wow, what an adorable design you've got now! So fantastic. Isn't it fun to launch a new look! :)

Thanks, too, for passing the award along! That's really sweet!

Allie said...

Thank you so much!

kami @ nobiggie.net said...

Thanks Crystal!

Marie {Make and Takes} said...

Thanks for the award. And for sharing so many other great links. I'm off to check them out!