Tuesday, August 24, 2010

A quick gift to cheer someone up!




The other day a good friend of mine was paddling through some rough waters. I wanted to send a little sunshine her way but a card did not seem suffice! The only thing that kept running through my head was that saying

"When life hands you lemons, make lemonade"








I had absolutely no time for shopping therefore I sorted through my cupboards and put together this little gift!
A jar full of lemonade mix.   Rather adorable don't you think?
I had previously purchased the jar from the bulk store and the lemonade mix came from my pantry.  I printed off a label from google images as well as the mix instructions.  Add a few candy lemons and the "saying" Voila,  you have the perfect "Thinking Of You" gift to give anyone, anytime for very little money!



I also filled a basket full of fresh lemons, a lemonade pitcher and several glasses.
Simple, affordable and a  perfect gift for the purpose!
Do you have any simple "Get Well", "Sending You Sunshine", "Thinking Of You" gift ideas that you would love to share?




3 comments:

Unknown said...

Crystal, you are so creative. I really admire that.

Karen McNeil said...

You are so creative. I admire that.

SquirrelQueen said...

What a great gift idea and so easy to put together. This had to put a smile on your friend's face.

Thanks for the visit and follow, I am following you back. I'm looking forward to reading more of your posts.

Have a fantastic week!
The Road to Here