Friday, October 29, 2010

Happy Halloween Everyone


Can you guess what Opal is going to be for halloween?  Yep, the incredible hulk.

Here are some things that have been 3 Jewels approved.  I suggest you check them out over the weekend.

Here are some of her other most recent cake creations



My friend and E.A. Jen suggested this great educational kids website.  Also, this website is a great site to help you motivate your kids to help with chores around the house.

You seriously have to try these oreo pumpkin cheescakes

 Find the recipe here


Lastly, are you struggling to come up with a Christmas gift idea for that "hard to buy for" female in your life?
Check out this great handmade cowl/shawl/scarf knitted by a local Etsy designer

Do you have something that you would like to suggest or promote on Three Jewels In My Crown?  You can contact me by email @ crystalc@persona.ca

Looking forward to celebrating my second favorite holiday with my family this weekend.
Enjoy the sugar rush everyone and Happy Halloween.



1 comments:

Tree said...

Man...those treats look awesome!! Thanks for joining in our All Hallows Eve blog hop! I'm returning the "follow" luv! :)

Tree
Mother of Pearl It Is