Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Love Bug Valentine's Day Card

Here's another valentine's day card to consider making with your kiddos!  My girlfriend, who has 3 boys, asked me if I had any valentine's day card ideas for her boys to make.  Well this one is for you Joanna!! :)

 Love Bug Valentine's Day Card

Paper Glitter has lots of great free printable cards like the one featured above.  I found these near lifelike bug stickers at the $ store.  {leave the backing on so that the recipient can keep the stickers}

I have to say these stickers are kinda creeping me out a little!
 The bugs look like they could crawl off the page any time now! Yikes {{squeal}}
Have I mentioned I don't like insects?  I guess this is why God sent me 2 girls and only 1 boy!
I guarantee the recipient will go "buggy" when they receive this valentine's day card!
I mean that in a good way!

xoxo
Hugs and Kisses Everyone,

9 comments:

jamfiescreations1 said...

Very cute card. Great idea for the kiddos.

Jo said...

Hey! Brent & I are looking at those snazzy bug stickers and think they ROCK!!! Bugs & Boys - a given!
I'm flattered - thanks so much! You do a beautiful job on your crafts. Thanks Doll! Love ya!

Rachel {BubblyNatureCreations.com} said...

this cracks me up... my girls would be saying eww...LOL! :) Very good for a boy though!

Stephanie Rempe said...

I love your blog too, cute crafts! I used to be a pre-k teacher, so I love kids crafts too! I've never done it before, but I would love to be a guest blogger anytime, just let me know. -Stephanie
www.bentofabulous.com

Debbie said...

Those bugs are creepy!!! Great craft idea though. Following you back.
Debbie from nofiltermom.blogspot.com

Texas Type A Mom said...

New Tuesday follower! I hope you'll follow me back!
www.texastypeamom.com

Debbie Does Coupons said...

Following you from my Tuesday Tag blog hop. Please come back and follow me at http://debbiedoescoupons.com

Ron Cooper said...

Hi Crystal,

I’ve been following your neat blog from Tuesday Tag, You’re It blog hop. My Facebook page “Inspire” has inspiring messages. Stop by!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Inspire/338562522284?ref=ts

Anonymous said...

Your posted valentine day cards are designed so much gorgeously i like it...
Custom gift cards
clear cards